FIRST-CLASS DESIGN MEETS CLUB-LEVEL CRAFTSMANSHIP
No more juggling! Passage Travel Pillows are lightweight and packable. They feature an elastic strap on the backside for easy attachment to most items: roll-on luggage, a seat head-rest, or a free arm during boarding. Our pillows have a unique butterfly shape that enables superior ergonomic comfort, cushioning you to a better sleep—faster.
Rest easy on a pillow crafted with exquisite Liberty of London™ fabric and filled with premium synthetic and hypoallergenic down. Passage Travel Pillows not only stand the test of jet-setting, they become even softer with each machine washing.
Take your mind, body and soul on vacation. Designed and manufactured in the beautiful state of Colorado, Passage Travel Pillows inspire a new appreciation for the transformative power of relaxation. It’s not the destination that matters – it’s how you get there. Make the most of your journey.
Discover the many reasons why Passage Travel Pillows (patent-pending) and Global Citizens are becoming best travel friends.
- Featuring exquisite Liberty of London ™ Cotton Tana Lawn fabric on the exterior and premium synthetic down (hypo-allergenic, fast-drying Poly-Silk) inside, your pillow will become softer with each washing. Our quality pillows are also inherently “green” because they’re designed to last – and that’s a guarantee.
- Passage Travel Pillows are lightweight and packable. They feature an elastic strap and a powder-coated buckle on the backside for easy attachment to most items – roll-on luggage, a seat head-rest, or a free arm during boarding time. Weight: 10 oz.
- The butterfly-inspired shape of our pillows enables superior ergonomic comfort, bringing sweet dreams and better sleep to even the shortest of cat-naps.
- Care: Machine-washable – delicate cycle cold water recommended. Air-dry or fluff dry (no heat) only.
Never leave a baby or toddler unattended with any potential suffocation hazard.
- Do not leave baby or toddler unattended with pillow
- Do not allow baby or toddler to lie face down using the pillow
- Pillow is not flame retardant, keep away from open flame